Friday, October 22, 2004

Lions and Tigers and Molluscs! Oh my!

MOM: Ok Joey, what do you call a mollusc witha two-part shell?

JOEY: A bivalve!

MOM: A one-part shell?

JOEY: A carnivalve?


SUPERJOEY

JOEY: I want to a hero. I will be the only national hero that's alive.


KABOOM!

MOM: Joey, at some point you have to learn to study by yourself. when do you think you should start?

JOEY: But mama, I'm like a bomb. I can explode anytime. I told you I can't control myself. I need someone to control me.


BAD LUCK JOE

JOEY: Mama, I am praying to God to not make me happy because everytime I'm happy something bad happens after 15 minutes.

MOM: Here's a new toy helicopter for you. How do you feel?

JOEY: (smiles and then treis to be serious) I am happy but I'm trying hard not to be.






No comments: