Tuesday, October 28, 2008

VOCUBULARY WORDS
Joey flunked his Pilipino exam. In one of his essays, his adjective to describe his nanay was “masustansiya”

MR. DJ, MAY I MAKE A REQUEST?
Mama: what song would you dedicate to Ate and why?

Joey: “Gold Mine” I found a gold mine cause she’s a good ate. She always answers my questions.
(Subtext: unlike mama whose mind tends to be everywhere but where he is)

IDOL
Joey watching Bert dancing with the penguins in Mary Poppins.
“Bert’s the kind of person I want to be. Cool and funny.”

SABBATICAL
Joey: Mom, do I have to go to college?
Mom: Yes.
Joey: Mom, can I take a 3 year break before I go to college?

LEMON
Joey: Mom, where’s the nearest junkyard?
Joey wants to look for an old Volks Beetle now so he can start fixing it up and have something to drive when he’s 16.

BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD
Joey: Sometimes I think, what would the world do without pizza.

PERFECT MATCH
Joey: You and Dad are so compatible. Dad is all fun and you are no fun at all.

No comments: