Friday, June 13, 2003

MARICEL: Joey gave me a note written on a sheet of Grade 1 pad early this morning: "Drae Mama, I Love You" signed with two interlocked hearts. He said, "Mama, this is for you. The smaller heart is me. Keep this so when I am big and I cannot visit you on Sundays cause I am working, you can open it and remember when I was younger and we played together."

Maricel is my boss and she would usually text us stuff about her seven-year old son Joey. The text above is what finally made me decide to start this blog. It will be a compilation of the strangest, most fascinating, most wise words to come from the mouth a child.

1 comment:

maria rita cecilia said...



so i found this note of Joey about a month ago, Budj.
it was a Sunday.
and Joey wasn't home because he had work <3